Quality Management System
ISO 9001 Certification - Quality Management Systems Implementing ISO 9001 enables continuous improvement of your organization's quality management systems (QMS) and processes. In turn, this improves the ability of your operations to meet customer requirements and expectations. Improving your organization's Quality Management Systems can positively boost your profitability.
Demonstrating real commitment to product and service quality can transform your corporate culture because, as a result, employees understand the requirement for ongoing improvement.
ISO 9001 is based on eight quality management principles
- Customer focus
- Involvement of people
- Process approach
- System approach
- Continual improvement
- Fact-based decision making, and
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
Quality Management System certification from CAI will help your organization develop and improve performance. ISO 9001 certification enables you to demonstrate high levels of service quality when bidding for contracts and a valid ISO 9001 certificate shows that your organization follows internationally recognized quality management principles.
- ISO 9001 certification enhance customer satisfaction by meeting customer requirements
- ISO certification enhance function efficiency of an organization
- ISO 9001 implementations help to manage the resources effectively
- Once you obtained ISO 9001 certificate it creates path to improve the processes continually
- ISO 9001 certificate is now required in majority of goverenment tenders
- ISO 9001 certification is Today passport of your organization for overseas business
- Acceptance of Proposal and Contract Signature
- Gap Analysis (Optional): Pre-assessment of your system to evaluate the current state against requirements of the standard.
- Audit Stage 1: Initial Visit to verify the establishment and implementation of the Management System; 4- Audit Stage 2: Certification audit (certificate issued after successful certification audit)
- Decision making Stage and Certification Issuance
- 1st Surveillance Audits (After 1 year of registration) to evaluate the maintenance and the Continual Improvement of Management System
- 2nd Surveillance Audits (After 2 year of registration) to evaluate the maintenance and the Continual Improvement of Management System
- Re-Certification (after 3 Years of initial registration), Signing an other contract