Quality Management - Customer Satisfaction
Your customer service processes need to make it simple for your customers to communicate complaints and resolve any issues arising. Complaint management is not about reducing the number of complaints, but taking the information they generate and turning it into an opportunity for improvement.
You can turn unhappy customers into positive business opportunities with effective complaints management. Satisfied customers are your best ambassadors. An unhappy customer will tell friends and colleagues about their experiences, damaging your reputation and often you know nothing about it. Implementing a complaints handling process using ISO 10002 will help you turn unhappy customers into satisfied ones and use their input to improve the experience of future customers.
Smart complaint management will help you to improve customer service standards and deliver an effective complaint handling system to differentiate you from your competitors. Auditing by SCS against ISO 10002 Quality Management: Customer Satisfaction demonstrates that your organization cares about customer feedback and receives, manages and resolves customer complaints effectively.
ISO 10002 provides guidance on the process of complaints handling related to products within an organization, including planning, design, operation, maintenance, and improvement. The complaints-handling process described is suitable for use as one of the processes of an overall quality management system. ISO 10002 is not applicable to disputes referred for resolution outside the organization or for employment-related disputes.
- Customer retention
- Continual improvement
- Achieve operational Efficiency
- Recognizes and deals with the source of complaints
- Acceptance of Proposal and Contract Signature
- Gap Analysis (Optional): Pre-assessment of your system to evaluate the current state against requirements of the standard.
- Audit Stage 1: Initial Visit to verify the establishment and implementation of the Management System; 4- Audit Stage 2: Certification audit (certificate issued after successful certification audit)
- Decision making Stage and Certification Issuance
- 1st Surveillance Audits (After 1 year of registration) to evaluate the maintenance and the Continual Improvement of Management System
- 2nd Surveillance Audits (After 2 year of registration) to evaluate the maintenance and the Continual Improvement of Management System
- Re-Certification (after 3 Years of initial registration), Signing an other contract