Supply Chain Security Management System
ISO 28000 is an international standard for security management systems for the supply chain. It is suitable for all sizes and types of organisations including service industries, transportation, energy, manufacturing and marine.
Certification to ISO 28000 provides a valuable framework for organisations working in, or relying on, the logistics industry helping minimise the risk of security incidents and so help problem free just in time delivery.
ISO 28000 is a risk based management system standard which is also based on the plan do check act model in a similar way to the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards.
This means that those organisations already familiar with these standards will be able to use a similar approach when analysing supply chain security risks and threats and also be able to integrate the requirements of ISO 28000 into an existing management system.
- Gain a competitive advantage and win new business
- Improved trade by expediting goods transported across borders
- Improved supply chain performance and credibility
- Access more opportunities to improve efficiency across working practices
- Demonstrate your commitment to supply chain security and your customers security
- Acceptance of Proposal and Contract Signature
- Gap Analysis (Optional): Pre-assessment of your system to evaluate the current state against requirements of the standard.
- Audit Stage 1: Initial Visit to verify the establishment and implementation of the Management System; 4- Audit Stage 2: Certification audit (certificate issued after successful certification audit)
- Decision making Stage and Certification Issuance
- 1st Surveillance Audits (After 1 year of registration) to evaluate the maintenance and the Continual Improvement of Management System
- 2nd Surveillance Audits (After 2 year of registration) to evaluate the maintenance and the Continual Improvement of Management System
- Re-Certification (after 3 Years of initial registration), Signing an other contract