Environmental Management System
ISO 14001 is an Environmental Management Standard, for organisations of all sizes - large and small - and will help you to be more environmentally friendly, helping to measure your consumption and reduce waste.
The ISO 14001 Environment Management System (EMS) standard is an internationally recognised environmental management standard which was first published in 1996. It is a systematic framework to manage the immediate and long term environmental impacts of an organisation's products, services and processes. CAI helps you to acheive your environmental management system to the ISO 14001 Certification Standard.
ISO 14001 standard requires commitment to continual improvement of the EMS, and will help the drive for more efficient use of raw materials, so helping reduce costs. This means that an effectively implemented EMS certified to ISO 14001 is good news for the environment and for your business.
- Compliance with legislative and other requirements by providing a systematic approach for meeting current and identifying future legislation
- Helps you demonstrate conformance and that you are fulfilling policy commitments and making continual improvement against specific targets to meet overall objectives
- Competitive edge over non-certified businesses when invited to tender
- Improved management of environmental risk
- Increased credibility that comes from independent assessment
- Continual improvement which helps drive more efficient use of raw materials and enhanced performance leading to cost reductions
- Acceptance of Proposal and Contract Signature
- Gap Analysis (Optional): Pre-assessment of your system to evaluate the current state against requirements of the standard.
- Audit Stage 1: Initial Visit to verify the establishment and implementation of the Management System; 4- Audit Stage 2: Certification audit (certificate issued after successful certification audit)
- Decision making Stage and Certification Issuance
- 1st Surveillance Audits (After 1 year of registration) to evaluate the maintenance and the Continual Improvement of Management System
- 2nd Surveillance Audits (After 2 year of registration) to evaluate the maintenance and the Continual Improvement of Management System
- Re-Certification (after 3 Years of initial registration), Signing an other contract